Bayle Estates

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Flirting

So Alice and I are getting along pretty well, private picnics and whatnot. We're going sailing and swimming as soon as I get her a swimsuit (when will these girls learn?

Meanwhile Sera (Flora's youngest), me, and pretty much everyone else, are gathering to discuss what the hell is going on with everyone.

And I've a sneaking suspicion that Corwin is dead. About fricking time. This is gonna send Harri into a tizzy and probably blow her relationship with Alexius all to hell. And she's gonna abso-friggin-lutely hate yours truly for insisting that Amber might be behind it (before reports of Corwin's death are finalized) in order to gain control of the second Pattern*. I might not be right, but I'll be damned if it's not a possibility.

*The Pattern makes what is real. Without it all would be Chaos. Thanks to Corwin, there are two of these things, but without him there wouldn't be any.

But Alice still likes me.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Timmy said…

    Hey, Dulce!

    Good to see one of the cousins here. Pull up a beanbag and such.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home